The Paisley Halloween Festival is back for a second year after a very successful and well-attended debut in 2014 – and it’s going to be bigger and better.
This year the Paisley Halloween Festival will be a two-day festival of light and dark with few spooky surprises chucked in.
Events are as follows…
Friday 30 October (6 to 9pm)
– stunning parade from Paisley Museum to Abbey Close, headed by the Spark! LED drummers (pictured) and featuring more than 100 participants in various spectacular costumes, including a Loch Ness Monster.
buy apcalis oral jelly online https://mannadew.co.uk/wp-content/languages/en/apcalis-oral-jelly.html no prescription
– a spectacular fire garden in Abbey Close, leading up to an incredible fire show finale
Saturday 31 October (noon to 9pm)
– craft tent featuring some of the businesses from Renfrewshire’s InCube business incubator including pumpkin carving and mask-making
– cinema marquee (County Square) showing Halloween-themed films throughout the day
– Paisley Farmers’ Market (Paisley Cross, 10am to 2pm)
– the fire garden and another fire show finale
– an outdoor funfair and stage hosted by Pulse FM (Bridge Street) including live performances
– children’s activities in Paisley Town Hall including DJ, soft-play area, face-painting, balloon-modelling, arts and crafts, Halloween-themed food stalls, circus shows, and Harry-Potter-themed owl show (NOTE – charges apply for some events)
– outdoor food market stalls
– walkabout entertainers