Renfrewshire Leisure are to end all their services from tonight, which includes all library buildings, gyms and pools in response to the coronavirus epidemic.
Renfrewshire Council announced today that In line with specific advice from the Scottish Government, and working with the council and sports governing bodies, Renfrewshire Leisure services will stop being delivered at the end of today.
Direct Debit payments for Renfrewshire Leisure memberships are suspended until further notice.
Johnstone Town Hall will still be open and operational, including for customer services and Johnstone Police Station – although room bookings are cancelled and the café and library will be closed.
Renfrew Town Hall will be open and operational until further notice.
Groups with a full or partial lease at a Renfrewshire Leisure facility will be contacted directly to discuss their situation.
The services being suspended include:
- All public library services
- The performance programme at Paisley Arts Centre and other venues
- Town Hall events and hires
- Community participation events, projects and activities
- Research facilities at the Heritage Centre
- Public and group tours at Paisley: The Secret Collection
Leisure and Community Services
- Pools and leisure facilities
- Learn to Swim Programme
- Fitness classes
- Macmillan Move More
- Live Active
- Eve Spa
- Active schools programme
- Outdoor pitches and pavilions
- Bowling clubs
- Barshaw Golf Course and clubhouse
- Community hall bookings – except for existing childcare sessions while these continue to operate
- Holiday activity programmes