Stewart Milne Homes, is offering new residents the opportunity to move in to a brand-new home before Christmas at the popular Dargavel Village in Bishopton.
Located in Renfrewshire with beautiful countryside, excellent transport links and local amenities on its doorstep, Dargavel Village offers a fantastic array of homes to match modern-day lifestyles.
Eight well-appointed homes are available to move in to before Christmas, with buyers invited to take advantage of a range of exclusive offers including Part Exchange or a 5% Mortgage Deposit Contribution, LBTT paid-for and free flooring available across a selection of homes.
As well as support to help you buy, the new home owners will also receive a £250 Marks & Spencer gift voucher to spend on a special Christmas Day dinner.
The available homes include:
- The Gainford – a striking double-fronted, one-and-a-half-story, three-bedroom cottage home, with prices starting at £378,000
- The Glencoe – an impressive four-bedroom detached home that also includes a detached single garage, with prices starting at £399,000
- The Nairn – a stylish five-bedroom home with a luxury open-plan living and dining area and spacious garden areas, with prices starting at £499,000
- The Harris – a generously proportioned detached four-bedroom family home, with prices starting at £407,000
- The Lytham – a stunning five-bedroom family home with spacious bedrooms and full width kitchen, dining and family room that opens onto a private rear garden, with prices starting at £477,000
- The Corringham – an attractive three-bedroom detached home has impressive dual frontage, with prices starting at £325,000
Part of Stewart Milne Homes’ Villages range, the homes are architecturally designed to meet the changing needs and lifestyles of owners. All homes feature high-quality finishes throughout, including integrated appliances in the kitchen and Porcelanosa tiles in the bathrooms. The external finishes of the homes vary from plot to plot creating a unique and varied street scene.
The master bedrooms all include integrated wardrobe space, with some homes also featuring dedicated walk-in dressing space. Perfect for entertaining family and friends in, private garden space features in all homes and is complemented by the surrounding greenspace within the development.
Importantly, the homes are all energy-efficient and can save you over £2,000 per year on energy bills when compared to an older property*.
Isabel Warnock, Head of Sales Scotland, said: “Spending your first Christmas in your new home is always a special life milestone and we are excited to help make that extra special this year for new residents at Dargavel Village.
“At Stewart Milne Homes, we pride ourselves on making the buying process as stress-free as possible for residents. Our competitive incentives are an added bonus, with many people having already taken advantage of the savings to be had.
“Dargavel Village is attractive to a range of buyers given the wide selection of homes available coupled with the amenities available in the surrounding neighbourhoods.”
Stewart Milne Homes at Dargavel Village was awarded the prestigious ‘Homes for Scotland’ award of ‘Best Development’ in 2019. Site manager, James McLennan, also recently won a National House Building Council Pride in the Job Award for outstanding quality at the Dargavel Village development.
To book an appointment to speak with a sales advisor or arrange a viewing, please contact 0345 0171261. The sales office is open between Monday to Sunday, from 10.30am to 5.30pm.
For more information about Stewart Milne Homes Dargavel Village, please visit: