Renfrewshire residents are being urged to attend their local community planning event and put across their views on the priorities and vision for the area.
Residents are invited to three community planning conferences in Renfrew, Johnstone and Paisley, and four outreach events at Langbank, Erskine, Lochwinnoch and Linwood to have their say on what should be included in a new community plan for Renfrewshire.
The community planning events take place at:
- Renfrew Town Hall, Monday 26 June, 10.30am-2.30pm and 5.30-8.30pm
- Johnstone Town Hall, Wednesday 28 June, 5.30-8.30pm and Friday 7 July, 10.30am-2.30pm
- Paisley Town Hall, Tuesday 4 July, 10.30am-2.30pm and 5.30-8.30pm
- Langbank Parish Church, Tuesday 11 July, 9am-1pm
- Erskine Sports Centre, Tuesday 11 July, 2-5pm
- McKillop Institute, Lochwinnoch, Wednesday 12 July, 9am-1pm
- Tweedie Hall, Linwood, 2-5pm
Delegates will be asked to take part in interactive workshops, hear from speakers and take part in a customer service survey for Renfrewshire Council.
Renfrewshire Council’s Leader, Councillor Iain Nicolson, said: “At the heart of community planning is the people who live and invest in our communities. I would encourage all residents to come along to their local community planning event and put forward their view on what the priorities and vision for Renfrewshire should be.
“These events put decisions of what happens in local communities in the hands of the people who are most likely to benefit and their views will shape the new community plan ‘Our Renfrewshire’.”
Anyone who would like to attend can sign up by calling 0141 618 4168 (9.30am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday) or by emailing communityplanning@
Or book a place online at:
- Renfrew, Johnstone or Paisley conferences – https://ourrenfrewshire2017.
- Langbank, Erskine, Lochwinnoch or Linwood events – https://
For more information on community planning, visit /renfrewshire.